Why Take Advice
People often focus on the cost of financial advice rather than its value. Our clients know that the charges we make are more than outweighed by the value of the advice they receive. This may include:
- Providing improved returns on their investments
- Giving future security for them and their family
- Providing them with peace of mind
- Arranging their mortgages in the most efficient manner
- Helping them achieve their financial goals
- Reducing the risk of making financial decisions they will later regret
- Reducing their exposure to investment risk but balancing this with diverse investment opportunities
- Improving the death benefits to their loved ones
- Giving them peace of mind and financial security in the event of long term sickness
- Improving the tax treatment on their income and assets
- Helping the survival of their business in the event of illness or the death of key individuals
- Identifying and planning for any long-term care needs that may arise
People frequently seek advice when they face a financial or health problem. However, it would have been better to have taken advice much sooner. Seek advice now rather than later.
AEON have a proactive approach to financial planning and we consider all your financial needs from the moment you come to see us. We ensure you have the necessary building blocks in place to give you suitable protection and a plan to create assets for the future. This ensures you are well placed to deal with the problems of dying too soon, living too long or suffering from illness along the way!
The Stages of Life
Your life style needs are influenced by your values, your goals, major life events and your life stage. A change in any of these will mean you need to re-assess and review your financial plan. People change or start careers, get married, divorced or become widowed, start a family, become ill, move to a new house, location or country and at some point, ultimately retire!